This is a great main dish and its super simple to make!
1. Heat olive oil in pan on medium-high heat
2. Brown 1-2 shallots (sliced)
3. Add shrimp (deveined & headless)
4. Once shrimp is pink (cooked), add chopped up chunks of okra & tomato
5. Add a bit of water and a few bloops of fish sauce
6. Once the water is bubbling, lower heat to medium-low and cover for 5 minutes or until you smell that it’s cooked
7. Give it a final stir & serve!
Serve by itself with plain rice or quinoa.
Add tofu on the side like I did. Here’s the recipe for the tofu: